Silly Sunday - Sleepiest Cat Ever

Sunday, March 20, 2011


This week was full-on crazy town. I was up well after midnight every night, either doing homework, or going out with friends. Finals are over, I have a week off to relax a little and gear up for my last quarter, and I am so happy to have two full weeks off from work.

That said, this weekend I was the sleep monster. Yesterday I could have stayed in bed all day and been fine, but hubs made me get up at noon. LAME. Today he actually made me get up at 8:00 a.m. to go to a SPINNING CLASS. I was literally dragging my feet around the house while preparing for that little gem. Afterwards I rewarded myself with a giant fatty omelet that had bacon AND ham in it. Goooo cholesterol!

This cat video pretty much sums up how I went to sleep every night. I'm going, I'm going, I'm going...crash.



Ugh. I'm still sleepy.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Enjoy your time off! I totally know how that cat feels...great video!

Aylee said...

Ugh, finals. But aw, cute kitty!

Steph: Short and Sweet said...

OH my gosh that cat is adorable! And that's exactly how I've been feeling lately. Too much school :( I can't wait until I'm finished this year!!

Small Review said...

I blocked out spinning class and finals and was left with bacon and sleeping. Sounds good to me!

Amanda the Aspiring said...

Love the cat! =) I wish I could drop off like that--I feel that way so often, but when it comes down to it, I can't get to sleep. Ahh, the joys of insomnia. I must ask...what is a spinning class, and why would anyone give up sleep to attend? Hope you enjoy your vacation! Sounds like you deserve it. =)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers, so please don't hesitate to comment. Good or bad, inspired reflection or spontaneous babble - I love them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Poet's Keepsakes kit by Lorie Davison
Related Posts with Thumbnails