Waterfall Wednesdays are almost here!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011


We all know what a ridiculous fan I am of Lisa Bergren's River of Time series. (If not, see my 5 star reviews of Waterfall and Cascade.) So imagine my giddy surprise when I saw the announcement for a weekly read-along of Waterfall!

Hosted by Tina at Tina's Book Reviews, Missie at The Unread Reader, Joy & Serena at Edgy Inspirational Romance, Nic at Irresistible Reads and Jenny from Supernatural Snark, each week we'll be reading and discussing a set of chapters from the book. It all starts next week, so hurry up and get your copy if you haven't already. It's going to be a blast!

Click the button to sign up at Tina's Book Reviews, and on that post you can also peek at the discussion questions for next week covering chapters 1-6. Whether it's your first time reading or your 10th, this gives all of us new and old fans of the River of Time series a chance to dish on why we love those hot Firenze men and the fiery women who love them.

There will be giveaways of books, signed copies, and even a pair of Italian earrings bought by Lisa Bergren herself on a trip this fall! Come and join us! I. Cannot. Wait. In fact, I think the most difficult part of this will be keeping myself within the allotted chapters. :)


Amazingly beautiful and painstakingly crafted signature courtesy of Small Review

7 comments:

Lisa Tawn Bergren said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing about WATERFALL WEDNESDAYS, Logan! I'm excited about it too!!!

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

I feel like I should sign up for this, just to be a part of all the fun. ;)

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

I'm totally read to go looking for a secret passageway into Medieval Italy.

Small Review said...

Yay! I wonder how coherent our discussions will be or if it will be a whole lotta OMG Squeeeee LOVE HIM!! Go She-Wolves!! ls;ahgpahua~~!~~~!!!!!111!

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

I SO want to do this, but am currently buried under a pile of review books. If I can, I may read it if I find myself with a bit of time (it happens!). Oh I hope it happens! :)

Aylee said...

I've just started it and already I think I'm also going to have trouble staying within the allotted chapters. It's so incredibly easy to read and addicting!

Jenny said...

So glad you're joining us Logan, I think this is going to be so much fun:) I adore these books and I hope anyone that hasn't read them will want to after all our posts!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers, so please don't hesitate to comment. Good or bad, inspired reflection or spontaneous babble - I love them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Poet's Keepsakes kit by Lorie Davison
Related Posts with Thumbnails