TGIF at GReads! (11) & Weekly Recap

Friday, September 2, 2011

I am out of town as of last night so I won't be participating in the hops today. Talk to you all next week!


My weekly recap is inspired by the phenomenally talented, kind and generous Small Review. If you are not already following her, you are really missing out. Also, have I mentioned how much I love Cool Text? They're the folks that allow me to make these cool (and simple) text buttons - for FREE!

If you're a first time visitor, or just didn't get the chance to stop by this week, here's what you missed:

Reviews
ULTRAVIOLET by R. J. Anderson
3/5 stars
YA Paranormal Challenge

LEGEND by Marie Lu
4/5 stars
Debut Author Challenge

TORRENT by Lisa T. Bergren
5/5 stars
YA Series Challenge
YA Historical Challenge
Vacation Reads Challenge

Events
Waterfall Wednesdays
We discussed chapters 1-6 of Lisa T. Bergren's Waterfall.

Enjoy your weekend everybody!


Amazingly beautiful and painstakingly crafted signature courtesy of Small Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers, so please don't hesitate to comment. Good or bad, inspired reflection or spontaneous babble - I love them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Poet's Keepsakes kit by Lorie Davison
Related Posts with Thumbnails