Ch-ch-changes!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Changes are a-comin' folks!

Things may start looking a little wonky around here as I prepare for installation of my new blog design (see: menu bar). Bear with me. I promise it is going to look ah-maze-ing when all is said and done. I don't know yet the exact day everything's getting installed, but it is coming up soon.

I spent all last night working on the new pages and things I needed to set up for the new layout, so I didn't get a chance to put my comic book review post together. I will get to it soon, however, because I'm now caught up on the American Vampire series and it only gets better. I can't wait to introduce you to it.

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

W00T! Can't wait!!

Rubita said...

OMG, I can't wait! It's gonna be so pretty.

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

*bounces*

So excited!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers, so please don't hesitate to comment. Good or bad, inspired reflection or spontaneous babble - I love them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Poet's Keepsakes kit by Lorie Davison
Related Posts with Thumbnails