Trailer Tuesday

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

There are very few things I geek out over more than Shakespeare, so imagine my barely containable glee when I saw this trailer for the first time this week:



I am rabidly chomping at my metaphorical bit to see this movie. Historical intrigue! Political bribery! And thousands of moments that are just begging for a good "You can't handle the truth!" to be blurted out. As if Elizabethan England and a plot revolving around Shakespeare weren't enough, I love that they're playing the plagiarism/ghost writer angle.

Did Shakespeare actually write his entire canon? I'm certain that a Hollywood production will not provide definitive answers, but it looks to be darn good entertainment at the very least.

Had you seen this trailer yet? What are your thoughts on the movie?

2 comments:

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Yes! When I first saw the preview for this movie, my heart started racing! I can't wait to watch it.

BURIED IN BOOKS said...

I've been seeing this on Good Reads but didn't click on it. Is their some time travel element in there? I thought I saw a chain link fence. It does look good.

Heather

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers, so please don't hesitate to comment. Good or bad, inspired reflection or spontaneous babble - I love them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Poet's Keepsakes kit by Lorie Davison
Related Posts with Thumbnails