2012 Speculative Romance Challenge

Saturday, January 7, 2012

**I've swiped Small Review's format for these sign-up posts, because she is awesome and organized and I am lazy and harried**


Challenge Basics:

Name: 2012 Speculative Romance Challenge
Hosts: Book Chick City

Starts: January 1, 2012
Ends: December 31, 2012
Eligible Books: Books (no audiobooks) in speculative romance genres (urban fantasy, steampunk, paranormal, sci-fi, etc.).
Levels: 4 levels of 6, 12, 18, or 24 books. I'm choosing Two Sexy Werewolves: 12 books.
Prizes? None.
Sign up here!

Why I'm Interested:

I noticed that I got into speculative romance last year and I'd like to read some more of it.

Some books I'm considering:

Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
River Marked by Patricia Briggs
Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
Lover Avenged by J. R. Ward

Books completed:

Check my progress all year on the sidebar or on my 2012 Challenge Index.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers, so please don't hesitate to comment. Good or bad, inspired reflection or spontaneous babble - I love them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Poet's Keepsakes kit by Lorie Davison
Related Posts with Thumbnails