This week's topic is "What are FIVE of your most distracting (procrastination-worthy) things (habits, websites, etc.) on the internet?"
1. Ugliest Tattoos. I usually insist on reading this until I cry from laughter, which doesn't take long.
2. MSN Wonderwall. It's like an online gossip magazine that doesn't make me feel like I'm reading trash.
3. Text Twist. I get a wee bit obsessed when playing this word puzzle game.
4. Wikipedia. If I need to know something, I'm wiki-ing it.
5. Yelp. I rarely try new things anymore without first scouring the reviews on Yelp.
What sites do you frequent? I need new ones!
If you're a first time visitor, or just didn't get the chance to stop by this week, here's what you missed:
Armchair BEA - Nurturing Relationships
See the debut of my new blog signature!
Armchair BEA - My Top 2011 Books
See which books I'm most regretting not getting at BEA this year.
The Man Behind the (Blog) Mask - Bryan Sabol
The Man Behind the (Blog) Mask - aobibliophile™
AWAKEN by Katie Kacvinsky
2011 Debut Author Challenge
It's nearly the end of the All Male Review Challenge! If you haven't signed up yet, you can do so here. Then be sure to link up your reviews to increase your chances of winning our prize packs!
Enjoy your weekend everybody!