Summer Book Exchange: Thank You Baggins!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Last week marked the official start of Ruby's Reads' Summer Book Exchange. When Ruby first announced this secret Santa book exchange for the summer months, I signed up immediately. Giving gifts is one of my favorite things to do, and getting something in return is even more awesome! Each participant gave a book and received a book (two different people)picked from public wishlists. I had a lot of fun looking at my exchangee's wishlist!


My gifter was Baggins's Book Blabber!



Yesterday I received my book - Clockwork Angel, which I am beyond excited to read. And yes, part of the reason I wanted this was for the beautiful cover...


HUGE, ENORMOUS THANK YOUS to Baggins's Book Blabber for sending me this gorgeous book that I now get to read in time for the sequel, out this fall! You're the best!

If you're feeling left out (which, frankly, you should), never fear! The book exchange will be back this fall!


Amazingly beautiful and painstakingly crafted signature courtesy of Small Review

8 comments:

Baggins said...

Wow, I'm blushing a little! :-D You're so welcome, Logan! This was such a blast and I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else got too!

NaKesha said...

I love giving gifts too! This was a great summer idea. Thank you again for my book!!!

Beth said...

That sounds like a lot of fun and you got two great books.
bethfred.com

Steph (Poetry to Prose) said...

Ahhhh, awesomeness! Clockwork Angel is a definite favorite of mine... I practically twitch every time I see Clockwork Prince mentioned because I want it THAT bad. I hope you love this one!!!

bibliophile brouhaha said...

That's awesome - I've been wanting to read that, too. Enjoy!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

yay!

CA is soooooo Good! I beg you to differ! It could be our first point/counter point.

LOL

Rubita said...

I love that even though I got my books, too, I still have something to look forward to in seeing what other people got. Awesome. And I like looking at people's wishlists, too. Thanks for pimping the Fall Book Exchange.

Cinette said...

Enjoy your shiny new book, and enjoy your summer!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers, so please don't hesitate to comment. Good or bad, inspired reflection or spontaneous babble - I love them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Poet's Keepsakes kit by Lorie Davison
Related Posts with Thumbnails