Silly Sunday - Laser Cats

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I admit it. I am a huge Saturday Night Live fan. I've watched it fairly regularly over the course of my life, but the Digital Short era is fast becoming my favorite.

Of all the digital shorts, however, Laser Cats is la creme de la creme. Every time they air a new one I howl with glee. They keep getting better - more extravagant, more guest stars, and more funny shots of Lorne pretending to be mad.



This next video is a later installment:


And finally, Laser Cats jumped on the musical bandwagon with guest host Elton John last week:


If you're interested in seeing the entire saga, Hulu has a playlist with all six Laser Cats videos.

3 comments:

Rachel Searles said...

Laser cats! I'd like to give my response in the form of my favorite recent SNL skit: http://www.hulu.com/watch/2347/saturday-night-live-mikes-marbleopolis

Amanda the Aspiring said...

I've never actually watched SNL, but...Laser Cats--that's just awesome. I'm going to go watch the rest now. =D

Logan E. Turner said...

MAWBLE CALLUMS!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers, so please don't hesitate to comment. Good or bad, inspired reflection or spontaneous babble - I love them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Poet's Keepsakes kit by Lorie Davison
Related Posts with Thumbnails