Two quick things

Friday, April 1, 2011

I wanted to share two other things with you guys today.

The first is that I was interviewed last Friday by Kimberly Sabatini at Jess Free Falcon! Kim is an amazing person, who just sold her first book, and took a lot of time to get to know me, all for the benefit of her readers. Flattered? C'est moi. Unfortunately it went up while I was gone so I couldn't get the word out, but I'd love it if you'd stop by and check it out. You'll get to learn lots of fun new things about me.

The second thing I wanted to share is that The Bibliophilic Book Blog is giving away an e-reader of your choice or a gift card, either worth up to $200! Are you kidding? That is beyond epic. If you'd like to enter for yourself, you get three extra entries for being referred by another post (like this one), so copy and paste the link to this post before you go!

Until Sunday, dear friends!

4 comments:

Kittie Howard said...

Congrats on being interviewed! I'm on my way over!

Kimberly Sabatini said...

Awwwww shucks!!!! I loved interviewing you and becoming friends. ((((hugs)))) If any one stops over-April 2nd is the last day of the Library Loving Book Challenge...a fund raiser for Libraries started by Jennifer Hubbard. If you stop by on my March 28th post and leave a comment, I'll donate $1 for each comment to my local library!!!! Thanks so much. :o)

Lulu (The Bookworm is Here!) said...

Thanks for the links! :)

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

An interview with you! Yup, I have to check it out.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers, so please don't hesitate to comment. Good or bad, inspired reflection or spontaneous babble - I love them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Poet's Keepsakes kit by Lorie Davison
Related Posts with Thumbnails